- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Serves 4
2 Thomas Farms Lamb Rack (8 ribs each), cut in half (4 ribs per piece)
½ cup Asian sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 large red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
1 medium sweet onion, cut in half and sliced (about 1 cup)
2 tablespoons canola oil
- Heat the oven to 425° Stir the chili sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in a glass bowl. Remove and reserve 2 tablespoons chili sauce mixture for the vegetables. Place the lamb on one half of a rimmed baking sheet. Brush the remaining chili sauce mixture onto the lamb.
- Place the broccoli, pepper, and onion on the other half of a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Add the oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Drizzle the vegetables with the reserved chili sauce mixture and stir.
- Roast for 10 minutes more or until the internal temperature of the lamb reaches 135°F for medium (for best results, cover and let the lamb stand for 10 minutes before slicing).
- Serve the lamb and the vegetables over hot cooked rice and sprinkled with sesame seeds, if desired.