Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
⅔ cup hot honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 Thomas Farms Boneless Lamb Loin Roast (about 1 ½ pounds)
4 red onions (about 1 ½ pounds), cut into wedges
2 sweet potatoes (about 1 ½ pounds), unpeeled and cut into wedges
- Heat the oven to 425° Stir the hot honey and oil in a small bowl.
- Cut the string and unroll the lamb, fat-side up, so it's flat on the work surface. Trim off all but a ¼-inch thick layer of fat. Turn the lamb fat-side down. Season with salt and pepper and brush with 2 tablespoons hot honey mixture. Roll up the lamb and tie with string to secure. Season with salt and pepper and brush with another 3 tablespoons honey mixture.
- Place the lamb in the center of a baking sheet. Arrange the onions and sweet potatoes around the lamb. Drizzle the vegetables with the remaining honey mixture and toss to coat.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the lamb reaches 135° for medium-rare or until desired doneness, stirring the vegetables halfway through the roasting time.
- Remove the lamb to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let the lamb stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve the lamb with the vegetables.
Make your own hot honey by mixing ½ cup honey with 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce.