- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 package Thomas Farms Meatloaf Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the meatball mix with the spices, egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl and form into 12-16 equal-sized meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the meatballs and brown them on all sides, about 5-8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and place the pan in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through (160 degrees F).
- While the meatballs are in the oven, make the cranberry sauce. Add the cranberries, orange juice, honey, cinnamon, balsamic vinegar and rosemary to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally until the cranberries burst and thicken, about 10 minutes. Smash the cranberries with a potato masher and stir to mix the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Top the meatballs with the glaze and enjoy!