- Prep Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Serves 4
1 ½ pounds Thomas Farms Goat Cubes
1 onion, sliced
1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
2-3 tablespoons massaman curry paste
1 tablespoon oil
squeeze of lemon juice
1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, bruised
16 ounce can coconut milk
3/4 pound chat potatoes, halved
1 cup green beans, halved
fish sauce, to taste
lemon juice, to taste
brown sugar, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped coriander
1. Place the goat meat in a large bowl with the onion, ginger, curry paste, oil, lemon juice and lemongrass. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Add the meat mixture and cook until sealed, then add 3 cups water and coconut milk.
3. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, then stir through the potatoes. Cook 20 minutes, add green beans and cook an additional 10 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce, lemon juice and brown sugar. Stir through coriander and serve with jasmine rice.
Recipe courtesy of True Aussie Beef & Lamb