- Prep time: 10 minutes + 4 hours of marinating time
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves 4-6
1 package Thomas Farms Bone-In Goat Cubes
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 cup mint leaves
4 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2-3 ripe peaches, sliced and then cut in half
Optional for serving: pita or naan bread
- Add yogurt, salt, mint leaves, garlic, black pepper, cumin, allspice, turmeric and cayenne pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Save 1/4 cup of the marinade for serving.
- Cut the goat cubes into bite-sized pieces and thread them onto skewers.
- Place the skewers in a large baking dish, pour the marinade over the goat skewers and let them marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place the skewers onto the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Add cut pieces to skewers, place on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes, flipping occasionally.
Serve the goat and peaches together on pita or naan bread drizzled with the reserved marinade.